Trout season is just around the corner
Note: We are looking for a Spouse Auxilary Manager. If interested please contact President Gary Smith via the contact page of this website.
Thank you Martha for all you have done!!! You will be missed.
1. March meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, 2 March. Start time is 6:30 P.M. at the Parkside Community Center in Dubois. See Event Calendar for details. Work party scheduled for Saturday, 6 March. Meet at the conex on Camp VanGiesen.
2. April meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, 6 April. Work partywill be conducted Saturday, 10 April.
3. Annual Gun Raffle Tickets are now available. The cost is 3 tickets for $20. There are 15 tickets per book. Only 1000 people will be able to purchase tickets. Contact Letha Boatman to acquire tickets.
4. *Reminder* You are required to attend 3 meetings and 3 work days a year to qualify to hunt. If you want to hunt this years spring gobbler season you can still accomplish your required meetings and work parties between now and May. If you have a VALID and VERIFIABLE reason that you cannot uphold your responsibility then you need to submit your request to the waiver board ASAP.
If you live outside a 50 mile radius of the property this doesn't apply.
1. Always carry your membership card with you when you are on the property and display your MVO decal on your vehicle!!!1
2. Check out the DONATE button above and contemplate making an automatic monthly donation.