Spring Gobbler Season 1-31 May. Prep your shotguns!
Note: We are looking for a Spouse Auxiliary Manager. If interested please contact President Gary Smith via the contact page of this website.
Thank you Martha for all you have done!!! You will be missed.
1. May meeting is scheduled for Sunday, 2 May. Start time is 10:00 A.M. at the MVO Grounds. See Event Calendar for details. Work party will commence immediately after the meeting. Meet at the conex. In case of bad weather the meeting will move to the maintenance shed.
2. June meeting is scheduled for Saturday, 5 June. Work party will commence immediately after the meeting.
3. Annual Gun Raffle Tickets are now available. The cost is 3 tickets for $20. There are 15 tickets per book. Only 1000 people will be able to purchase tickets. Contact Letha Boatman to acquire tickets or click the donate button at the top of this page. Add $1 for every $20 contributed if purchasing through the website. After logging into PayPal or before adding credit card info see "Add special instructions to seller:" type "Gun Raffle."
4. *Reminder* You are required to attend 3 meetings and 3 work days a year to qualify to hunt. If you want to hunt this years spring gobbler season you can still accomplish your required meetings and work parties between now and May. If you have a VALID and VERIFIABLE reason that you cannot uphold your responsibility then you need to submit your request to the waiver board ASAP.
If you live outside a 50 mile radius of the property this doesn't apply.
1. Always carry your membership card with you when you are on the property and display your MVO decal on your vehicle!!!1
2. Check out the DONATE button above and contemplate making an automatic monthly donation.