We miss and mourn the loss of Leon Pepple who passed away 1/18/2023. We owe so much of the clubs success to the brotherhood that Leon shared with us all.
1. The Club Coyote hunt will be on 1-21-2023. We will be meeting at the conex at 0700. All members are invited to take part and we look forward to seeing you there.
2. The next meeting will be conducted Wednesday, 01 February at the Parkside Community Center. The work party will be Saturday, 04 February at the MVO Grounds.
3. Mentored Trout day is 25 March. Trout season opens 1 April. Get your equipment ready. Spring Gobbler opens 29 April. Your 2022 hunting license is good through June 30th. See you in the woods!
4. *Reminder* You are required to attend 3 meetings and 3 work days a year to qualify to hunt. If you have a VALID and VERIFIABLE reason that you cannot uphold your responsibility then you need to submit your request to the waiver board .
If you live outside a 50 mile radius of the property this doesn't apply.
1. To hunt on MVO property you must attend 3 meetings and work parties or events. This is known as the 3-3 rule. MVO's year for the 3-3 rule starts January 1 and ends December 31 and will be good for that license year which will end the following year on 31 May.
2. Always carry your membership card with you when you are on the property and display your MVO decal on your vehicle!!!1
3. Check out the DONATE button above and contemplate making an automatic monthly donation.