See the events calendar for hunting season info. Good luck to all!
The first Sunday of each month is Trap Shoot Day. You can use it anytime but this is the day that everybody knows for sure there may be others there to shoot, the clays and the thrower are in the conex.br />
1. November meeting will be conducted Tuesday, 02 November at 1830 at the Parkside Community Center in Dubois, Pa.. Work party will be Sunday, 7 November from 1000-1500 at the hunting grounds.
2. December meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, 7 December at the Parkside Community Center. Work party will be Sunday, 12 December, 10AM at the conex.
3. To enter this years buck pool see Jim. Entry fee is $5 and you may enter at any time prior to shoot a buck.
5. *Reminder* You are required to attend 3 meetings and 3 work days a year to qualify to hunt. If you have a VALID and VERIFIABLE reason that you cannot uphold your responsibility then you need to submit your request to the waiver board ASAP.
If you live outside a 50 mile radius of the property this doesn't apply.
1. Always carry your membership card with you when you are on the property and display your MVO decal on your vehicle!!!1
2. Check out the DONATE button above and contemplate making an automatic monthly donation.