Archery Opens 3 October
Note: Make sure all required work parties and meetings have been accomplished.
1. November meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, 3 november Start time is 6:30 P.M.at the Parkside Community Center in Dubois. See Event Calendar for details. Work party is scheduled for Sunday, 8 November at 10A.M.
2. October 24 for the Jr./Sr., Disabled Veteran, Active Duty Early Bear Hunt we will meet at the conex at 7A.M. to put on some drives.
3. Approved Sunday Hunting Days are as follows: 15 November--Archery, 22 November--Bear & 29 November Antlered Deer.
4. *Reminder* You are required to attend 3 meetings and 3 work days a year to qualify to hunt. If you want to hunt this years bear and Deer season you have only 3 months (Sept, Oct and Nov) to get them completed. If you have a VALID and VERIFIABLE reason that you cannot uphold your responsibility then you need to submit your request to the waiver board ASAP.
If you live outside a 50 mile radius of the property this doesn't apply.
1. Always carry your membership card with you when you are on the property and display your MVO decal on your vehicle!!!1
2. Check out the DONATE button above and contemplate making an automatic monthly donation.