FAMILY DAY IS THIS SATURDAY!! See "events" for more information.
The first Sunday of each month is Trap Shoot Day. You can use it anytime but this is the day that everybody knows that for sure there may be others there to shoot. The clays and the thrower are in the conex.br />
1. The next meeting will be conducted Saturday, 10 September at 1000 (10AM) at the MVO Conex. The work party will commence immediately following the meeting.
2. Standby for information on the October meeting and work party.
3. *Reminder* You are required to attend 3 meetings and 3 work days a year to qualify to hunt. If you have a VALID and VERIFIABLE reason that you cannot uphold your responsibility then you need to submit your request to the waiver board .
If you live outside a 50 mile radius of the property this doesn't apply.
1. To hunt on MVO property you must attend 3 meetings and work parties or events. This is known as the 3-3 rule. MVO's year for the 3-3 rule starts January 1 and ends December 31 and will be good for that license year which will end the following year on 31 May.
2. Always carry your membership card with you when you are on the property and display your MVO decal on your vehicle!!!1
3. Check out the DONATE button above and contemplate making an automatic monthly donation.