Whitetail Archery Opens 30 September 2023!!
1. Next meeting will be held Sunday, 8 October at 10 AM. Work party will commence immediately upon completion of the meeting.
2. November meeting will move indoors on Wednesday, 1 November at the Parkside Community Center. The work party is tenatively scheduled for Sunday, 5 November. See events calendar for more details.
3. Come join us for sporting clays on the 1st Sunday of every month. Call Steve to cooridnate at (724)254-4514.
3. *Reminder* You are required to attend 3 meetings and 3 work days a year to qualify to hunt. If you have a VALID and VERIFIABLE reason that you cannot uphold your responsibility then you need to submit your request to the waiver board .
If you live outside a 50 mile radius of the property this doesn't apply.
1. To hunt on MVO property you must attend 3 meetings and work parties or events. This is known as the 3-3 rule. MVO's year for the 3-3 rule starts January 1 and ends December 31 and will be good for that license year which will end the following year on 31 May.
2. Always carry your membership card with you when you are on the property and display your MVO decal on your vehicle!!!1
3. Check out the DONATE button above and contemplate making an automatic monthly donation.